View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Had one of those hugely ticked off days. This here doody was so ticked off I bit off the heads of 3 people over the phone!

Call the pain clinic to ask about an MRI from some time ago. Pain clinic only has records from early 2006 because I missed a year of any injections because the sacroiliacs and tailbone were doin fairly okay. So if you don't go there for a year, they purge your records.

So the woman says to call records to find out what I want to know. So I raised my big huffy voice and said, "After over 15 years of going to your damned pain clinic and miss 1 year, you're telling me to go chase my records!? NO...YOU go get them and call me back!!!!

Then get a student who is working for the regular employee who gets to leave work early. Student says, um...we don't have any records of you reserving a car for so-and-so. I say, well, do you have ANY cars that so-and-so can take with her for her business trip and I'll fax over the account number for you?

Kid says, "Um, well...I THINK we MIGHT have a mini-van she can use."

I say..."WELL, DO YOU THINK OR DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A MINI-VAN?"

"I'll check ma'am."

Oh puhlease don't call me that.

Gets back on phone and says, "Um...we don't have a mini-van but I think we have a 3/4 ton pickup she can use."

and

Doody says, "I see. WELL... do you THINK or do you KNOW if you have a 3/4 ton pickup?"

"I'll check ma'am."

Comes back to the phone, "Um...well no, we don't have a 3/4 ton pickup but we think we have the mini-van."

Lord.

And then a walk-in student. "Um I have a meeting with someone but I don't know their office number."

I say "Okay, and who is that someone?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, they told me to come here."

I say, "Well, who told you to come here and for what exactly?"

And that went on for awhile.

By the end of the day I was biting off the heads of virtually anyone who crossed my path.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote