Thread: today bad
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=CayoKay;208135]I remember the very DAY I discovered that one!

I was referred to a new doc in town, who was teaching Qigong, to improve range of motion, and stretch and strengthen my muscles:

and not for the LIFE of me could I stay balanced without keeling over!

anyway, the very FIRST position is like a sort of slow-mo jumping jack, where you take a long slow deep breath, and bring your arms from your sides - up overhead, while rising onto tiptoes.

Yah the kneeling down and falling over as if your drunk. Crap I was in a store a while back and somethings I wanted were on the bottom shelf, so no problem I'll just get down and get what I want. Holy Crap, I fell, down. OK so no big deal, a fluke. I had to do it again and again I fell. But I did not learn, until I did it about 5 times felt like an idiot. The manager came over gave me a chair and I just sat for about 5 minutes and felt like a complete fool. What were they thinking? Did they think I was stoned? I just wanted to get the 'H' out of there.

So I went to the cash, the people there were so nice, they brought all my purcashes to the cash and followed me just in case I passed out.

I paid for it, they brought all to the car, and just sat had a cig while the car ran with the air.

What's up with that? I find that it happens all the time.

MS WTF have U done to me ?