View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

I've had my MIL staying this week (we get on well ) and popped her back on the bus this morning. Kids are on school hols so lots lined up. Saw Monster House last week - whoa, not reccoed for the littlies!

Doing a dodge with the doctor; got my U/S results which basically said female bits fine, kidney bits fine, only oddities are elongated kidneys but within normal parameters and enlarged adnexal vessels on the right side. So no expanation for my abdominal pain there. It was bad last Sunday, enough for me to think one more hour and I'm going to have to go to the hospital, then it stopped. It is weird-strange-odd. That's me through and through, never straight forward *sigh*. Other things happening with it too, so trying to muster up the gettum to go back and say "what next", but life is busy in the hols.

Planted some more herbs, my kangaroo paws are still alive - I'll try and post a photo for you Mama! and the dog has managed to drag something disgustingly dead, awful and smelly back home...again.

K
lexiathedragongirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote