View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellelee2000 View Post
Hi Mom/J! It can take quite a long time to get a proper dx of anything. I hate to say it but it's true. *sigh* Don't totally discount anxiety because stress can do crazy things to our bodies. You're undoubtedly having anxiety issues (me too) imho. You seem upset a lot and who could blame you. Chasing the dx is very draining. Try to rest and not stress so much. Patience is about the only thing that will get you through this. I hope you get the answers you need soon, but sometimes you just have to wait it out. I'm so sorry about all of this carp. I'm thinking about ya!
Thank you, I think I'm more frustrated more than anything. My Dr that I had back in FL said that if I was having more numbness than what I was having than she would be thinking more like it's MS. So now here I sit in TX with LOTS of numbness and a Dr that doesn't care as long as I can walk because my MRI "looked good", he didn't even look at the film himself (sorry, there I go again).

I'm just frustrated. I know I need to see a new Dr but I just can't right now.
I had been very good the past 2 years and hadn't worried about getting a DX, up until my body went hay wire in Dec., so I though I must have lesions that will show up on a MRI now. Wrong, but than something does come up on my LP and my Dr will not tell me what is means.

Trust me I'm not worrying or stressing over this. All this posting is just me venting because I don't have any one else to talk to.
Believe it or not I'm a very clam person when it comes to stressing out over things, DH even gets mad that I'm never worried like he is about anything. I'm the one always telling others to not worry and that everything will work out just fine.

I just need to find a Dr that will listen to me and answer my ?'s and not treat me like I'm child with anxiety issues.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote