View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Newbie, find out about these forums on Psych Central Forums

This is an old intro thats copy and pasted.

My name is Jessica and I'm 26. Still live with my parents and fraternal twin sister, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I知 an clerical volunteer in the Maternity Department at the local hospital by me and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job. Worked at one of the local Lord and Taylor as an temp by me for the pass 2 holiday seasons.

Feel I知 not a good fit because I知 in the middle of the road, but mostly alternative. They treat me like an baby and even where I volunteer as well. I mean when its busy and stressful for them, but other times its not. Of course I don稚 judge them because I feel that its hard to become alternative lifestyle and opposite for alternative people. All the other boards that I been to don稚 care if you mainstream or alternative or middle of the road. Feel I知 too crunchy with my views, which I知 just trying get to learn, and do research. Or left before I was given the boot.
mybodymyself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote