View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It touched my heart

I went to the Ladies weekly Bible study tonight at the American Legion. The director does here on Thursdays, another suburb on Tuesdays. Every month she passes out a monthly newsletter with household hints, recipes, and prayer list.
There are about 50 ladies at our group, I'm not sure how many at the Tuesday group.
Anyways...at the top of the prayer list was my son's name and what all's going on with him. It really touched my heart to know that there's maybe 100 Christian ladies that don't even know the guy (well perhaps a couple of them do that I've known thru the kids classmates), that are praying for his healing!!!
It's like we're creating a "prayer tunnel" for Keith, and it's such a blessed feeling.
I myself need prayers for a bit of calmness. I've been getting angry over the delay in oncologist appointment, etc. When I raise my voice on phone at son, he says "wow mom, this is upsetting you more than it is me". I need to stay calm and let him start the talks of the cancer and such.

I'll keep ya posted..meanwhile, just keep prayin'

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (02-07-2008), Curious (02-07-2008), Darlene (02-08-2008)