View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellelee2000 View Post
I really hope nothing is seriously wrong! The doctor is probably going to give you a hard time because you didn't go to the er. Hopefully he will give you something stronger for the pain. Not sleeping stinks. Yikes! My thoughts are with you.
That's the thing, I did go to the ER the night I hurt it. They took an Xray and said that it was just sprained/strained.

I can bend the knee now, but I've got some seriously not-fun-at-all pain radiating thru my leg to the point where I cant sleep at night now. I've been paying attention to where the pain seems to be coming from and figured out it's the fibula (was thinking tibia because I forgot which bone was which down there until I wikipedia-ed it today)

I either hurt the fibula or did something to the meniscus in the knee...I have a lot of similar symptoms to my aunt's knee, she has a torn meniscus and is grinding bone-on-bone now. (hope that's not the case with me)

It's hurt all day today, just as much as it was last night when it wouldnt let me sleep. I just want to make sure it's not damaged any worse than I thought it was when the ER let me go 2 weeks ago after xraying me.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote