View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Let me say this gentley...you just descibed most of the conversion disorder symptoms. I'm not saying it's what is going on, but something to consider.

When you think about it, this disorder is fixable, MS isn't. You owe it to yourself and family to consider this. You are feeling these things, and they are real. But there are other reasons that you've yet to investigate. Your Fibro also covers many of the sx you describe.

After you see the Optho/Neuro tomorrow, maybe you'll have a clearer understanding. You want answers, just like me, but when we are in this situation, and we are determined to understand it, we HAVE to consider all the possiblities.

You say you have no stress and just blow stuff off....well, that's how we hold bad things inside and under this belief, we release them physically because we have not dealt with things. We all have bad things happen to us, especially me! Be kind to yourself and consider it. Thats all I'm saying about this, and won't bring it up again. Its your decision. Good luck

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (02-07-2008), the Bird (02-08-2008), tkrik (02-07-2008)