View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Terry,

I mentioned in my last post that I had heard of one person who had a negative opinion of Dr Sherry and realise it was obviously Nikki who had a bad experience. It is a shame she was not able to complete the program but it does not suit everyone and so it was best she withdrew from the program.
I am so sorry that she was not one to benefit from Dr Sherry's treatment
I believe that his program appears to be mostly successful according to the overwhelmingly positive anecdotal and statistical evidence available.
Of course there are circumstances where for some reason or another there is a lack of respect or trust for a doctor, but his program is based on one in which medications which are usually not helping anyway, are reduced. It is absolutely the best thing for a child to be able to manage an illness such as this without medications if there is a way. Medications notoriously loose their efficacy as time goes by and when there is so much life ahead it makes sense to find an alternative if at all possible.The side effects can be so horrendous in the long (and short) term.
There is a high level of compliance needed with his program and patients are made fully aware of the expectations of the program before they sign up to do it.
There does need to be a relationship of trust between patient and caregiver where there is a realisation that it may require some tough times to achieve the desired outcome.
I keep my fingers crossed that you and your son have a truly positive experience from this--it definitely seems to be the best option for him at the moment.
Love Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote