Quote:
Originally Posted by soxmom View Post
Im a baseball junkie. So yup, Im following this. I personally am having
a hard time believing Roger. Only time will tell if there is evidence. But
lots of ?s.

Soxmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by greta View Post
MHO is that noone can pitch for that many years and pitch that well unassisted. Seriously, it's been well over 20 years now. The average pitcher's career is just a few years. It's just not realistic. I wouldn't expect him to do anything but lie at this point - he's trying to make sure that he gets into the hall of fame and secure his place in history. An admission would definitely knock him out of that club.

What I can't figure out is why congress is in the middle of this? This is a baseball issue, not an issue of national importance. (Although, I do love baseball!)
I've never been a big Roger Clemens fan ever since he refused to sign a kid's baseball outside Fenway one day...said his autograph was worth too much money! Arrogant SOB as far as I am concerned...and that was before he was someone...he was just an up and coming bullpen wanna be at that time.

But I agree, I have a hard time believing anything he says. He has too much to lose by telling the truth. It'll catch up with him.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (02-08-2008), BeckyD (02-08-2008), DM (02-08-2008), GladysD (02-08-2008)