View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Welcome to NT! Sorry your neck is giving you so much grief.

I can't say what's up from what you describe, could be a lot of things.

There are lots of sites with good info.Thing is, there is SO much info. What I'd say is research what applies to you . Do you have a copy of your MRI report? You can google terms from there. Or ask here for help with that.

You'll find one site that deals more with surgeries, one that talks about bulged dics, - see what I mean? Not all of it is something you need to know, and it could take a lifetime to sift through...

Scary as it was, I had to know all of it for myself. I got all my reports and asked what it meant, looked up words, etc. I asked a million questions on spinal forums about treatments other than surgeries, compared symptoms and meds.

Took me years, but I am finally getting somewhere with it. I have a good pain clinic, PCP and neuro who listen, ask and explain.

I left a lot of docs who blew me off. If they can't believe me or take the time to explain and help me, why am I paying them?

Perhaps you shopuld get that 2nd opinion, and let that doc know you are not happy with the Norco - there are several other meds that might be better for you. And that doc might be better too.

Good luck.