View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Fibro and CFS or something else?

Hello to everyone. It has been a while since I have posted.

I am so confused. I have been dx with Fibro for many years now, as well as CFS. I have a rheumy that dx'd this. However, I doubt sometimes that I have Fibro/CFS. From the very beginning I have never felt that I have the muscle/joint pain that Fibro gives. I have more of a weakness to where I can't stand up, lift up my arms or move very well. All do to weakness, like there is an anchor keeping me in my place or pulling me down.

Exhaustion, just pure exhaustion. Frequently sleep for a day or two, but mostly stay in the bed due to exhaustion. I have been trying to exercise 4-5 days a week, walking mostly for about 20-30 minutes. But once I hit 20-25 minutes, my legs get weak, they start to shake and I am so dizzy(it feels like my brain is moving around in my head). Sometimes I have to call my husband to come and pick me up where I am standing, other times if I rest on the concrete for about 15 minutes I can make it home.

I have seizures occasionally and am getting ready to go to the hospital for a VEEG. I really am looking forward to this, because these seizures are getting worse and they are causing major bowel and bladder disruptions.

Does this still sound like Fibro to you all? I have been dx as "possible MS" and from the very beginning before I went to a Rheumy that is what I felt I have. My neuro sent me to the rheumy because he couldn't find anything that could conclude that I have MS(except for the MSHug).

Any advice would be great, also suggestions/ideas/comments.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote