View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Frogga, Hi are you having booster ketamine infusions?

Frogga, so sorry for these scary potentially really dangerous episodes happening to you.. I was wondering are you on booster ketamine as I have day time hallucinations and other such wonderful things.?? this could be the cause. But he blacking out souds like your med combination is artifically pusing your blood pressure so low that you are passing out - very dangerous and scary. If you have a good pharamacist you could start there- taking in a list of your meds and see if any combinations are couses your blood prssure to drop thus the black outs!!! Im worried about you. I know someone who blacked out and broke her jaw and nose on the shower tile. So please please be careful til you get this figured out. Take care, cZ

]Good luck with your Neurologist when you go and see him, I hope everything goes OK. Please let us know how you get on.

My pains increased because of the weather too, its not snowed a lot here but it is VERY windy and keeps raining.

Take care
You are in my thoughts

PS: I hope you get good grades in your exams. I have just started home tuition, my tutor is really nice and friendly and he allows me to have breaks when the pain gets too bad.[/QUOTE]
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
frogga (02-10-2008)