View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 09:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You can do it Liz! We know you can! Sometimes we lose when we least expect to.

Billie sounds like a cute little place for you and Bear. (and I assume the little kitty? Which is how?) I am happy for you. SEE!!! I told you not to overdo and ya just hafta be hardheaded!! Take it easy ok?

Where is that Jan?? She should be back today shouldn't she? Hope all when well for ya TS!

Not alot going on today. Back to the trees I hope.....not really, but it sounded good! May just go out to the pond and fish some first. Caught a soft shell turtle yesterday.....yummy eatin there! My son caught a nice catfish and Chris caught a catfish and a softshell too. Then I will start trimming tree's!

That Cymbalta seems have done the trick! FINALLY something to calm my nerves and helps dramatically with pain as well. Guess because I am just not stressin right now ladies!! I feel purty dang good!!! Gee that feels good just to say!! So all of you have a wonderful day and I will head outdoors!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote