Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default When I hear hoofbeats?

I no longer think HORSES, or ZEBRAS.
I think [Przewalski's horse]
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/As...act-phorse.cfm
You are soo right about being your own Indiana Jones? Thing is, we want to scream, shout and pound our docs with what WE see as facts...and they do not want to hear us or care or just do not know and won't admit it? Unless you find one doc you can twiggle the curiousity with.

I too am lucky that my insurance covers my conditions and treatments. I do live in an apprehension daily that next month they won't. It is written into the plan 'description' that they can. Tho not without adequate notices. Of course their definition of 'adequate' and mine differ a bit?

'NOt being your condition, and challenging your condition' are keys to LIVING with any condition and often conditions. Learning as much as you can, and then trying to do some things about it USING the 'systems' we have to work in/with is key to getting the best we can out of what is given us to work with. As many know, tho, the other 'players' in this endeavour [doctors and insurances] don't always play fair or knowledgeably.

Bob, go back about 2 years and you will find that 'quote'...I've loved it and and appreciate it daily! It's often given me courage to get out of bed and look for GOOD things to be found [if they can be found].

On we go to attempt to slay more dragons! With many of us, we've other medical issues that complicate it all.....different dragons, so to speak, to slay! - j

Hey! Life does go on, with us or without us...better with us! I say!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote