View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 09:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all the great advice and support.

I saw my p-doc yesterday, she put me back to 60 mg of Cymbalta, upped my klonapin 1mg, to 4x a day, and upped my Lamictal to 225, the Trazadone at 100mg, even though I was allowed to take 200mg of trazadone, I kept it at 100mg anyway. It's all about how they work together.

The memorial service was sooooooooooooooooo sad, seeing his children, all young and there is one on the way. Yet, it brought closure and I know he is with God and at peace.

I was really drained after yesterday, I slept!!!!! Today no appointments which is a change. So, it's phone call day to my court advocate about getting my Order of Protection served right before court, since it is back at the court, my leasing company for the lease to get his name off.

Then my mom's car has a flat, crap!!! Never changed a tire in my life, I do have that fix a flat can. Maybe it's a slow leak or in this hot weather tires can just go down, so maybe I can use the fix a flat to get it to someplace and put air in it for now.

Before they repo my car on the 17th, I am going to have the tires on my car which are new, changed to my mom's car since her's are the original 2002, yet she only has 21,000 miles on her car, amazing. Actually my car only has 31,000. We both have the same car's, different colors, her's is automatic and my is stick shift, same year and all. Although HE broke my rear view mirror and the electronic window opener on the drivers side in my mom's. JERK!!!!

I think the change in meds helped even if it was just the first night, or else I was just so drained.

He has ruined my credit, mental health, physcially I am feeling better as far as pain issues and the headaches from post concussion syndrome.

Financially, he left me in a mess, none of this is fair, I'm the victim that is left in the poop.

Oh, another day, and a long weekend coming up, then my birthday on the 11th which I won't be celebrating, not in the mood at all.

So, Happy Columbus day weekend to all.....Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Nikko