View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm not sure how she was diagnosed. I asked the receptionist (who gave me the bad news) and she said the dr "felt it". I asked if she had x-rays and was told no.

This vet clinic is a trusted long standing facility. We have taken all of our pets there for the last 8 years and have been very happy with them.

I do think we should get a second opinion, I'm just not sure where to start or how much time we have. We have agreed to limit her activity to walks. Which she is not used to, but will have to learn to like, I guess. I'm afraid to let her do anything more strenuous.

Thanks so much for your replies. I knew someone here would have advice, you are all such a wonderful group of people!

I will keep you posted on how she does. We took a walk around the block this afternoon and she seems fine. My heart is breaking thinking she may be in pain and trying to hide it from us. How is it possible to love a dog this much? I really don't think I could love my own children (if I had them) any more. Crazy...

Please let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

My dog is not my whole life... she makes my life whole.
Blondi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote