Old 02-10-2008, 12:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
Christina Skye has a variety of books styles-
here's a listing of her books and plot descriptions -
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/s/christina-skye/

Her Code Name series is about "enhanced" navy seals/special ops teams {telepathically, physically and mentally}
for mature readers - descriptive romantic encounters

Oh I really like that site - just click a letter for a list of authors with last names starting with that letter.

I love that the year the books were published is given also - easier to read the series in order

Richard "D i c k" Francis is one of my old time favs {he's an ex jockey} so many of his books are set in and about the racing scene. mystery - murder, crime
I have to agree about the web site. I have it bookmarked. When I found the site I started a spreadsheet that I take with me to the library so that I don't get out of sequence on the series that I read!

It's also got a section on the bottom of the page where it shows if you like the author you're looking at you might also like these authors. I've found a couple of new authors that way. It sounds like most everyone on here so far likes edge-of-the-seat suspense, mystery, intrique, that kind of thing. Absolutely my favorite!!!!!

Are the Vince Flynn books any good?? I haven't started reading any of his yet but I do have them on my list. Also, has anyone read the Lincoln Rhyme series by Jeffrey Deaver? The first book of the series was made into a movie with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie - The Bone Collector. There are 7 books in that series, but I haven't read any of them yet either.

"Go over, go under, go around, or go through, but never give up!"
SBrown45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote