View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 04:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Allan - thanks for the love mate!! How are you doing? It was actually sunny yesterday - WAHEY! stupid RSD is still being annoying - fitted for so long and so violently yesterday that every single muscle is on fire today - it's driving me nuts!! (and the people who live on my corridor who have to put up with me screaming!).

Hey CZ - I don't have ketamine infusions - I take a lower oral dose of ketamine every day (up to 125mg a day) - I've been lucky never to get hallucinations! I haven't changed any of my meds at all and I've been on this combination for well over a year so I don't think it's meds - my mum is medical so I've had all the meds checked out. So it's probaly my body being dumb somewhere. Jaw and nose! ouch! That would hurt...

The drs have discovered I have a random infection somewhere - they don't know what the infection is, they don't know where it is but apparently it's quite virilent - so now on loads of broad spectrum antibiotics - am kind hoping it's a spinal cord infection that will explain all the extra symptoms I have and thus the antibiotics will clear it up - but we'll see. My dr won't do surgery until my infection/ bizzare symptoms are explained or stop.

Thanks all of you

Love ya

Frogga xxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote