View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogga View Post
Hey Allan - thanks for the love mate!! How are you doing? It was actually sunny yesterday - WAHEY! stupid RSD is still being annoying - fitted for so long and so violently yesterday that every single muscle is on fire today - it's driving me nuts!! (and the people who live on my corridor who have to put up with me screaming!).

Hey CZ - I don't have ketamine infusions - I take a lower oral dose of ketamine every day (up to 125mg a day) - I've been lucky never to get hallucinations! I haven't changed any of my meds at all and I've been on this combination for well over a year so I don't think it's meds - my mum is medical so I've had all the meds checked out. So it's probaly my body being dumb somewhere. Jaw and nose! ouch! That would hurt...

The drs have discovered I have a random infection somewhere - they don't know what the infection is, they don't know where it is but apparently it's quite virilent - so now on loads of broad spectrum antibiotics - am kind hoping it's a spinal cord infection that will explain all the extra symptoms I have and thus the antibiotics will clear it up - but we'll see. My dr won't do surgery until my infection/ bizzare symptoms are explained or stop.

Thanks all of you

Love ya

Frogga xxxxxxxx

Hi Rosie,
I continue to be gobsmacked by your story.
Does your doctor know that you had a lengthy and violent fit yesterday? If so and he has done nothing about it he should be struck off the register.
NOBODY should be allowed to fit as frequently as you do without proper investigation and treatment. I can't believe they know but are doing nothing. The UK is not third world, I realise the health system leaves a lot to be desired but there are some things that are just basic common sense.
What medication are you on for your seizures? What does your mum say?
Sorry for the questions but I am VERY worried for you and if I was your carer or family member, you would not be expected to live each day fitting.
Please tell us Rosie if there is something I can do even from the other side of the world?
love Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote