View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 02:28 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb welcome lyned

dear lyned,
I am a Parkinsons disease patient/ advocate for cures...
the first thing I have learned is that even if you had my diagnosis,
no two people will feel exactly like you do - because we are all uniquely individual, and also because some say there is no cure, that doesn't mean that there wont be one on the horizon, they said that about PD as well,
and I do not know all things - but I do realize the one most important thing -
knowledge grows and and everything changes...
remember -
Some minds are like concrete - all mixed up and permanently set.

here is some info -perhaps it may help you and you may wish to investigate
your nutrition and diet and alternative therapies...

http://adam.about.com/encyclopedia/000750trt.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyned View Post
Hi, all, I'm new here. My name is Linda. I'm a 63-year-old wife, mom, stepmom, grandma with one grand-angel and great-granddaughter. I was diagnosed after two years of searching and going from doc to doc, with sensorimotor polyneuropathy, drop attacks and am how having "gelling phenomena." There is no cure and I'm progressively getting worse and worse. I found you guys researching the Versero Foot Detox patches and looking for opinions. I found quite a few here. I'm hoping to find some insight or at least someone else who understands what it is like and how it feels. My family is very supportive but unless you in my skin, you have now idea what it's like. I've taken numerous bad falls even though I use a cane and my DH is beginning to really be concerned. Thanks for listening and letting me join

Linda

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote