View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow update on us

Well Im in Sacramento. A brother from my church drove us here at 10 pm Monday night. We got here about 11 pm Monday but thank you Jesus we got here. NOW I have to find a way home tomorrow.

Turns out I am a miracle.. My brother came and checked out my van before I left Monday. He says I shouldnt be alive right now. It wasnt my transmission. It turns out the frame under the engine (the A frame I think) BROKE WHILE I was driving around town and I DIDNT crash and the engine DIDNT fall out!!!

I heard a CLUNK when I hit the brakes while I was driving and thought it was something in the back of the van. Then when I went to park the van I couldnt put it in park.

My brother said by the linkage locking up it prevented the steering column from falling thru. Soooo I guess that van is a goner. It JUST turned to 227,000 miles also like the day before also.

So now I have at LEAST 13 appts set up for the month of Sept and MORE to make and I have NO van. I NEED to be approved for a van and NEED a van.

Please pray the Lord provides something for me SOON.
Thanks.
GM
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote