View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 05:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwild View Post
Karen:

I am typing this with tears in my eyes.

If I could post ten thanks for your inspiring post, I would!

Tysabri has been a godsend for me. If it wasn't for Tysabri I wouldn't be working at all! I feel blessed to be able to carry on the tedious day to day tasks and I don't care if it's cleaning the bathroom! I CAN DO IT!

I went through the health crisis and untimely death of my Dad. I couldn't even post about it, because it hurt so bad and I was so run down.

When I look back between then and now, I KNOW it's the Tysabri that brought me back to where I am now. For that I give thanks and keep pushing the good news to others.

Thank you for your thoughtful post and may your experience with Tysabri continue to give you the benefit you have now.

RW,

We've always been on the same page, I think, with our Ty experiences.

I am so very, very sorry about your dad. I don't even have the words to express my sorrrow for you.

I am so grateful that I have the strength to deal with my mom's many health challenges. Had this all happened a year ago, who knows? This woman is my hero and my best friend, and I am not near done yet learning from her.

I, also, will continue to push the good news. You and I are both excellent examples that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and that it is not a freight train!

Keep the faith,