Old 02-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE1 View Post
Help! What Happened?
i had not been online for a while. now i log in at msworld and find a link to everyone here???????
what happened at that site??
I have alot of trouble with this site because i cannot read what I am tryping. teeny, teeny font that won't change.
help.
JOE1
Hi Joe

What browser are you using? You should be able to change the font you are using at the top of the text box where it shows the font size in the little box with the number in it. Unless you are using the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you are still having problems. There are several different styles that you can choose from for your "look" by selecting your choice in the drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner. The default may be what you are experiencing problems with. Try using Blue Default and see if this helps.

Experiment with the different choices of skins and see if you find one that suits your style. You have a total of 7 choices! Some like the default style, some like blue default, some like chestnut, etc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of the moderators by clicking on our names at the bottom of the page!

Welcome to NT!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford