Thread: Awkward moment
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Awkward moment

While at the grocery store today, I ran into my oldest child's 3rd grade teacher. Remenescing of years gone by, I told him of the recent death of my children's father. He said he knew he was an alcoholic! Since my husband was able to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, I asked him how did he know. He said that my husband had visited the school to discuss the custody dispute and wreeked of alcohol. This is the first person to admit to me that they were aware and it really took me aback. I know you can't possibly understand, but I fought for years to make the people in our lives aware and I was outcasted. The truth is coming out and I am dumb founded. It took 5 whole months to get a court order that he not drive with the children anymore. 5 MONTHS!!!! No one believed me! A friend has come forward and says I had been vendicated. Now a teacher! OMG why didn't anyone believe me?

I am so glad you are all here and still able to listen to this. I am overwhelmed and every day there is a startling revelation.

I must talk and I find it easiest here. Thank you for listening.

By the way, all the music being tossed back and forth is really enlightening.
David, Looking4hope, you have so much to talk about. Carry on...............
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DMACK (02-10-2008)