View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBrown45 View Post
I have to agree about the web site. I have it bookmarked. When I found the site I started a spreadsheet that I take with me to the library so that I don't get out of sequence on the series that I read!

It's also got a section on the bottom of the page where it shows if you like the author you're looking at you might also like these authors. I've found a couple of new authors that way. It sounds like most everyone on here so far likes edge-of-the-seat suspense, mystery, intrique, that kind of thing. Absolutely my favorite!!!!!

Are the Vince Flynn books any good?? I haven't started reading any of his yet but I do have them on my list. Also, has anyone read the Lincoln Rhyme series by Jeffrey Deaver? The first book of the series was made into a movie with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie - The Bone Collector. There are 7 books in that series, but I haven't read any of them yet either.
Vince Flynn series character Mitch Rapp is a CIA undercover operative. There is a lot of intrigue, special OPS stuff, CIA black OPS, covert operations - bombs, airplanes, cool weapons, stuff girls aren't supposed to like! LOL! Oh yeah, I love that stuff, especially with airplanes!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (02-11-2008), SBrown45 (02-11-2008)