Thread: WCBurocrap..
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 02:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you for replying..

Hey thanks..
Thing is I am in Canada and I do not have a lawyer I am doing this myself and have been for almost 3 years now. Yah I know it's nuts
another problem is this condition has my mind pretty fuzzy and distracted with pain.. I know my case inside out but my shorterm memorys bad lol *sigh* now friday they tell me they have lumped 3 of my apeals into one apeal decision and they also suspended one.. and that suspension is actualy a good thing..

The suspended apeal is on my disability award and loss of earning (LOE) decision. WorksafeBC (WCB) has had to suspend over 300 apeals that are going through WCAT tribunals (final level of apeal), because WCAT has decided that portions of the item #40.00 (LOE) policy are so pattently unreasonable that they are not capible of being suported by the Act.

http://www.wcat.bc.ca/research/decis...2007-03809.pdf

This is huge.. What they are saying is patently unreasonable is what I was saying was unjust and unfair about their "so exceptional" tests, if this goes through I will again begin to believe in justice..
Now being one of the ones being effected by this decision I get to submit my opinion on this so very important decision..

Once I have exhausted my apeal opyions then I take'em to court, this LOE thing may just need the supreme court to make WCB change it, I will if I have to too.

Finz I agree but sometimes I think WCB runns hell and we are in it
Serious though we deserve what we need medicaly and what we have lost salary wise due to our workplace injury you are so right.

Carjon and Jo thanks.. little late for the lawyer now but I was told by 2 of them that my case was "by the books" and I should be able to handle it.. then things got more complicated because RSD/CRPS spreads and WCB dosnt like that or us with chronic pain.. I guess a courtin I will go next

So do you think lumping my apeals into one is good or bad.. my mind goes back an forth.. man I hope the WCAT tribunal isnt having a bad day when they do mine because I only get this one shot now.

Thanks for listenin, an I hope you are all having low pain days.
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote