Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Checking In

Hi Everyone! I know I haven't posted and when I do I seemed to put my foot in my mouth and wish I could learn to hold my tongue (typing)

School is going good - two weeks and I am done for this mode and on Vacation for week. My first school vacation in a LONG time, what ever am I going to do???

DBF Uncle is home and has really bad days and then semi good days. His heart is working at around 10% capacity. Hospice comes in when needed to give him pain medication. Last week he did get up a few days and make it to his chair - when we talked to him last he was even sitting outside under the warm Florida sun and blue sky with him dog.

I was sick all last week with a terrible sinus infection and the start of pneumonia in my left lung. Only worked 1/2 a day all week. That is much better now but of course MS sx have set in and taken over. Oh Wait, I don't have MS as far as the Medical Doctor's say - but my MS Friend Doctor's tell me that is what I have.

Thank you to those who have checked in with me. One day at a time around here!

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
yeahbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (02-11-2008), ewizabeth (02-12-2008), FlyFishin Momma (02-11-2008)