View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Aussie:

How are you doing? We are doing just fine. Me and my Alan.
he went to his doctor and got good results. I still don't understand what the ferritin thing is but his doctor is not worried so neither shall I!!!!

Alan has lost a total of 73 lbs. His body has undergone such a change and his face, well he had to go and get new glasses.

With the glass he wears now, he looks exactly like the guy in the commercial for Great Adventure, the one where the old guy breaks into a dance. Bald and big glasses.

Well, we got the new glasses yesterday and we walk out of the eyeglass place and I give the new glasses to him and he goes "no, I can't wear them, it's raining". I said "they are made of glass, so what?" he goes, no, I have to break them in". I replied "they are not new shoes, my dear".

For love nor money, he would not wear his glasses. They are half the size of the other ones and they won't pinch around his nose.

But noooooooooooo, god forbid he should buy glasses and put them on the same day. What is this,? a guy thing or something?????

Anywell. nice to hear from you guys. How come these boards are nothing like the old ones???

melody
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote