View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 03:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So odd Sam's aunt came into my work today, I haven't seen her for months and now here she was.

She was nice to me after it happened and I see her now and then and she always asks how I'm doing and lets me know how the family is doing.

We must have talked for a half hour. It was hard and I talked about Sam which I never actually talk about him to her, I was surprised I actually did it.

Weird how she walked in today of all days. I guess somebody knew I was ready for it today.

She is really the only family member I have talked to over the years. And that is just when we happen to bump into each other.

That was hard also I started dating Sam when I was 13 and was with him till I was 23. It felt like I lost a whole family not just him. Especially his neices and nephews I was there when most of them were born.

For the most part they weren't mean to me it was just to hard to deal with for them. They dealt the best they could.

Its odd the way life comes full circle sometimes isn't it?

You learn to be a man and a warrior by sharing and by keeping promises. Kenneth Maryboy

DX w/MS 2/12/07 on Copaxone 3/07
ckepi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote