View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I made it dear, working as a McDonalds Manager..and mom of five kids...who I work by day hubby by night....I made it thru your rant...and sooo know how you feel.....

sorry about your day...hugssssssssssssssss

our house now since below 0 for few days....must not have good insulation..as last year and now we notice....it wont get up past 63 degrees in the house..so we do layers...and one or two rooms are warmer so we hang in those rooms.....

I know you dont like the amount of homework for kids and you to do...here I am wondering why this school system doesnt seem to believe in homework..really since we have lived here 6 years...not hardly once has my son had any work to do at home from school...he is a A student....but still I would love to have daily bits of homework for them to do..so they learn how to study even more...and have a pattern..cant imagine going from what they are doing now..to college...ahhhhhhh

anyhow..good luck...breathe, smile...you know that "not me" or "wasnt me" or "I didnt do it" kid will grow up sooo very fast...and then you will be missing the wet seat.....(well you wont miss the pee potty...but you will miss them young) I am trying to remember that...to take the time....

hugsssss,sarah
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote