Thread: Whats Next....
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

good luck green....glad it went well...funny huh....
the dr says he wonders if it still may be MS....

I giggle..as each neuro I have seen has said NO NOT MS>...due to a clear MRI.....then

all my sidekick drs...neuropysch..says my memory and attention testing is way low...and that she wonders if part of a neurological disease...asks if I had been tested for MS...
then when seen Opthamologist....and after talking about my sxs...Have you been tested for MS.....
when I seen the ENT for vertigo and balance issues....the first visit..he was asking me about all my sxs real thorough...then says Sarah have you been tested for MS.....

heck even when preggo...went to a PT for back pain from working and pregnancy....new patient..so filled out patient info....she started reading thru it...asking me so much about my tingling, numbness, balance, cogfog memory issues, and I say and giggle...Well I am great NOW...cause I am preggo....

she then looked up suddenly...and asked...you guessed it...have you been tested for MS>....

hehehehe that is my limbo story...hugssss and good luck no matter what it is....glad you going to PT...and also getting to talk thru emotions...heck without sxs...we all can use a therapist..to talk thru feelings...I bet it would help us all wonderfully......hugssss and sorry went on and on...just when you said you went to therapist, and that they wondered about MS still hehe...thought of my side kick drs....hugsssss,sarah
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (02-12-2008)