View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 09:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Got the pathology report

Well, another step along this path..son Keith got his copy of the pathology report. It shows basically the same thing as what the urologist told him at the follow-up appt.
It is an Embryonal Germ Cell Nonseminoma Germ Cell Tumor. A lengthy name I know!!!
If you read any website about this...it basically says that first they remove the entire testicle, then some of the lower abdominal lymph nodes, so perhaps the urologist wasn't too off base with his suggestion after all...was just that his bedside manners ain't the greatest!!! LOL
He sees the oncologist nxt wk..we'll go from there, it might turn out that he DOES end up having some surgery in March.
I seem to have to much time to think in the evenings while hubby's at work. I keep thinking of all the what if's and getting myself down..guess that's why I'm typing a comment on here tonite!!! Just needing to type and vent a bit. LOL

God bless all of you, and I thank God every nite for such wonderful friends. There's the 1 outta 100 that say things that they shouldn't say..but I came across that ONE at my local Bible study last week. Her comment upset me more than comforted me!!!

Hugs to all,
Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote