View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Mari)))))),

Sometimes I can't remember whether I took my pills or not. Sometimes checking the bathroom glass for water residue gives me a clue

You use the FAMOUS "flat floor filing system" too!! We're twins !!

Mostly I hate doing laundry. But, on top of that I can't stand any longer after folding it all downstairs so I usually don't put it away right away. That means that the carryalls are full of clean laundry ... so I put the dirty laundry on the floor until either I put the clean stuff away or my cat starts nesting on the floor

Did you ever watch "The Jetsons" when you were a kid?? We were supposed to be able to push a button "in the future" and do the dishes and the laundry and get dressed -- all that aggravating stuff that takes so long and never gets 'finished'. What ever happened to the push button environment that was supposed to make our lives easier

Sometimes, when I reach what I call my "crap quotient", I either set the timer for 15 minutes and do just that amount of picking up or I pick up during commercials when I'm watching my one soap opera a day ('The Young and The Restless'). Just the 15 minutes or 5 minutes puts enough of a break in the pile so that I can feel like I've accomplished something.

Hope you have a BETTER DAY today and hope you can remember if you took your pills. BIG HUGS.

Barb
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-12-2008), Mari (02-12-2008), Pamster (02-12-2008)