Old 02-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Dear Idealist

first, I am so very sorry for the continued problems your son is facing. May the Lord God work good in even all of this.

I pray for this kind man who has truly gone the extra mile ! for your family.
May God's presence and love be a very tangible comfort to him and his family, and especially for his dad, Richard.
I know this heartache and anguish as my dad went thru cancer spreading rapidly in 1995.
My prayer for Richard is that first and foremost he will be at peace with God in all things.
I believe in miracles and I never cease asking for them, always resting in God's Will.
So I ask our Father God for a healing touch on Richard's life...his mind, his body and his spirit. May he not suffer but be at rest in God, and may whatever time is left for him here be a blessing to all he encounters. I pray for a healing.

God Bless you Idealist for caring so for someone else, even when your needs are so great.

with love in the Lord
Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Idealist (02-12-2008)