View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I slept nicely for a few days. This started last Thursday and I was ecstatic about it. I actually got 4 full nights in and I felt wonderful. I shouldn't have gotten my nopes up though. Last night was one of those "hot" nights again so today I feel drained and barfy. This Thursday, Valentine's Day to be exact, I visit with my neurologist. Hopefully she can get me straightened out with my medication so I can sleep better. I'll let everyone know the outcome of my visit.

On the good side though, I've made my airline arrangements for my upcoming vacation in May. If I mentioned this before ignore it, but I've decided to go on a wild vacation instead of just vegging at home for two weeks. This year I'm going storm chasing with the guys you see on The Discovery Channel and The Weather Channel. This is with a professional tour group called Silver Lining Tours, and the owners have also done documentaries for National Geographic, and NOAA. This sounds pretty interesting and maybe if I'm capable, I'll go next year as well. From what other tour members have told me via the forum, once hooked it's like a bag of potato chips. I will be traveling with a fellow Bay Stater from Uxbridge. It shows how small the world is when you find local people like this!

Steve - I'm glad you're feeling better. You did the right thing.

John

Last edited by jcitron; 02-12-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Forgot something...
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote