View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 06:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Lynlee, I tried to post back last night but hubby kept talking to me and I could not think clearly, so as usual I just cut off the computer.
You describe about yourself, what I do exactly. I do think the depression could be making me muuch worse. I am crying right now, so tears are very often, was not one to cry easily before the pcs. Tomorrow I am going to my Primary, so will sure discuss the depression and hopefully get on something that can help my emotions.
Hubby has some short term memory problems right now and I think it is from me stressing him out. March is my 1 year anniversary of the wreck. He does exagerate(hope I came close to what the word is?) what I do and with my pain and muscles bones problems tends to think I am putting on. Only now he is in pain and begining to act a bit more understanding.
You're right about the being tired...I am worn out mentally and physically. I know stress does make us folks with pcs worse so hopefully deprression meds will give some relief.
Thanks so much for your help, Gaye

Whoops, wrong day as usual I am confused...go to primary Thursday.

Last edited by froglady; 02-12-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: said something wrong..had to straighten it out.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote