View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks everyone for the kind words you guys can always make me feel better. also i am very sorry to hear of everyone else that has dealt with the same problems.. but i am also happy at the same time that i am around people that understand the mental TKO it can hit you with.

well i made it though the night without diving for the pill bottle.. yesterday was not a good day at all for me to get bad news.. i was running all over town, fatigued, and only had caffeine in me..

i know better then to even come near caffeine since i am prone to anxiety/panic attacks.. ugh a fresh 2Ltr of pepsi is so tempting sometimes but a good nights sleep cleared my racing head quite a bit..

the dog is having a biopsy tomorrow.. i demanded one to be sure.. as of right now she is on prednisone and actually doing quite well... but i know really its just like us with MS and IVSM once it wears off she could feel crummy again... so we will see what the biopsy turns up.. vets can be just as wrong as human DRs sometimes (i think most of us with MS know that ) so fingers crossed maybe it is something more treatable..

i am not sure if it is just my fathers Alzheimer's progressing.. he has had 3 strokes before so it could be the Dr just assumed it was another.. usually when he has a stroke he falls/blacks out or something very noticeable happens.. even noticeable to him.. i wasn't at the Drs appt with him so the info i got was from my mother.. and there was no mention of her saying he fell or anything.. just that he is now shaking.. but i did visit with him today and he really seems no different other then the new shaking.. so that made me feel a little better about his situation.
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-12-2008)