View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

What choo talkn bout Willis? ..... that baby looks like its Mama Radical.

Amanda you look fabulous.

Thats funny about the pretend crying thing.

Melee does copycat empathy. When Alice (8) banged her head and came in crying, Melee in this raised pitch voice and concerned frown patted her back and said

"Sooor right, you Ok, neeer mind" gave this pathetic half kiss in the general direction of her sister (as in kiss all better) and then paddled off at high speed to engage in something else more interesting. Made Alice laugh and forget her injury for a moment.

The other one that is hilarious is when I brush Alice's hair (long) she crys and squeals and puts on a proper drama over having hair knots brushed out. Wailing and what have you. When I offer to cut her hair short she panics and begs me not to cut it. Anyhow, Melee has short fluffy fly-away hair and it never gets hair knots. But she brings me the brush and sits down to do her hair like Alices. And if I gentley touch her head with the brush and barely comb through it slow like - Melee pretends to cry and wail and say 'oooooooooooooow' etc copying Alice. Which is also funny to watch.
SuperMama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote