Thread: Whats Up?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi! I think I would bore you if I went through my day!

I get up at six, make breakfast and lunches for two kids. after tlhey leave for school I get little one up for preschool, fed and off to school. 15 year old son has tutors to his broken leg. He has to get breakfast and ready for tutors.

By the time I make beds and clean up from breakfast it's time to get little one from school and make lunches! Sound like fun yet!!

Actually, I have a hobby that does become an obsession. I love photography. If you have a camera and a good printer you would be amazed at what you can do. I have a great time taking pictures of my kids. During sports, ballet, or in the tub! If you have a good program which doen't have to cost alot, You can make some beautiful pictures. It is not hard on the TOS Atleast not for me. You don't have to raise your arm for along time to take pictures. Do you read? There are many devices to help hold a book open and that is always fun.

Hope you can find something that you really like. What about going back to school, or school online?

I hope you find something that will make you happy! Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (02-12-2008)