Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 11:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cyclelops.....

I buy you books and all you do is eat the covers!!!! I don't know what in the world made you think you could paint a room. Good Grief Girl! You are fragile right now and I know this effort has taken a great toll. But I think I of everyone can understand the urges that made you do this.

Now..be very very kind to yourself for a few days. It's a tiny bit like making a 100 mile ride to the doctor, then talking your husband into stopping for lunch, then talking him into stopping at my jewelry suppliers store and shopping for new things, husband waiting in the car with his newspaper. I was to call his cellphone and have him drive down the hill to pick me up. The handicapped parking in the front of the place was filled. So I call him and the cell phone isn't turned on. I walk up the hill and climb 40 steps to the parking lot. Then last night it stormed and I have to sleep on the couch with my little dog who is terrified of storms. (don't ask, long story)

Now I'm wondering why I can't move today. And my Indomethacin is being stopped for the next two weeks to prepare for the eye surgery.

I have a tiny image of how you are suffering. Keep the fumes away from you. Vent it or something. I know it's much too cold to open the windows. And please no more painting until Spring. It's all Glenn's fault for telling you to run naked with the wolves. You couldn't find wolves so you tackled paint. Good Grief Charlie Brown.

Billye