View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks!

I told aftermath in a private message that I forget how closeknit this group of people are. I apologize for not answering or posting here often.

I just had cervical spine surgery (the second time in two years). It has nothing to do with PD (I don't think!) and follows the gentic tree my father left. I can remember him constantly in pain due to his back. But I was well enough to attend the PAN Forum a week or so ago where I s aw Paula, Carolyn, Jean, and Charlie who all post here. (Maybe more)

I have seen the video aftermath speaks of and I hate it! I was heavier then because I was more sedentary (and I live to eat - not eat to live! lol)

But I am still famous. I am forever sending letters to the editor or OpEd's when I read a story of interest. I have been published in the Nashville Tennessean, the Knoxville Journal (TN newspapers), and have been quoted in the Washington Post. Imagine my surprise, however, when I got a Google Alert showing my letter to the editor published in the Wall Street Journal! (I have bragging rights!)

The response was to a story I hate to he ar - a clinical trial gone bad. but they aren't alllll that way and I do not mean to underestimate the magnitude of the case in question. All I want to do is tell you my story, which has been a positive one. Here's the link:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120243483823652545.html

And thank you, for your concern about me. (Rosebud - we were barely affected with sligihtly high winds during the tormado fiasco in TN)

Hugs to all!
Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermathman View Post
I heard in a nice PM from Peggy that she doesn't have a copy.

I have requested one from Titan but no news yet.

Neil.
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote