View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 10:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good Morning!

We woke up to another beautiful sunny day so will get out and enjoy it as we have high winds coming all day tomorrow.

I am doing very well and I don't need to see my Neuro for another year just for follow-up. I may not even do that.

I have a diagnosis of CIS. All the symptoms of MS but clear spinal fluid (7 LPS!!) so no one can dx me with MS which is fine really. Everything else has been ruled out and I have been tested for everything for the past nine years.

I am not on any drugs other than Lasik for water retention. I take that in the morning and I know every restroom in town!! I plan my errands around places with clean restrooms.

I have got to make an appointment to get our taxes done which we are in no hurry to do. Being retired and no deductions we always have to pay. Now that I don't have all the medical deductions for all those repeated tests which showed nothing; we don't have the medical deductions but worth it to be off drugs and feeling better.

Friends and family back in the Midwest are really having a terrible Winter with way more snow than usual which means flooding in our little town we lived in.

Seems like February is the longest month of the year because we were all so anxious for Spring!!

Sending warm hugs from Arizona!
AZjanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote