View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 12:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Results are in! (And question...)

Got my MRIs returned from the facility today, along with the addendum comparing the previous MRIs. I let the UPS package sit there for about an hour before I mustered up the courage to open it!

According to my new favorite radiologist, there is "no convincing evidence of change in size or number of the multiple white matter lesions" in my brain. Yay!! (I think!!)

If you read my previous thread about getting the call from the radiologist asking about my eye, I guess it's because the comparison of the orbital MRIs showed "asymmetric T2 hyperintensity of the left optic nerve from the globe to the apex". It also notes no change since the last orbital MRI but that the lesion no longer lights up. I'm sure my neuro-op will explain this to me in April and call me beforehand if this is of concern but if anyone has any insight, bring it on!

Question for those of you who say your brain lesions have gotten smaller on subsequent MRIs -- does your neurologist tell you this or do you see it written in the radiologist's report? I have to admit, that's one thing I would have liked to see in the report!
Bearygood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote