Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hey, at times like these...

folks who live in warm climes ALWAYS tell you how wonderful it is there! Except in the summer, ever notice that?
Always blame all 'lapses' on the meds...it's a legitimate excuse. Very legit.
As for the 'womiting'? As Grommit would say...I'd aim for their shoes! That way you leave a lasting souvenier and good memory! I don't know but it's probably better than it coming out elsewhere - You would have to ask Kmeb about that issue.

Here, weatherwise? Had to go out for the annual Dexa test...Warming up the car...Ice 1/2-1/2" on all windows. YUCK! Surprised I'd gotten the key in the door and the beast started....did the 'lever' for the electric windows and whad'ya know? I had another window? OF ICE! Kind of therapeutic to KNOCK it all out! Our weather twidgies here got it all WRONG for our forecast! Got about 1/2" ice where none should be...supposed to get rain. I'd be running around screaming in frustrations too at this time, IF: a] I could run, and b] It wasn't do danged slippy slidey!
I do believe the weather gods wherever they may be are taking revenge on us for something...sure wish I knew what.. However, we did have a whole 'flock' of robins here late last week! Hope they aren't icicles somewhere now..this is super early for them!
TROPICAL THOUGHTS TO ALL!!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote