Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 04:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow! That is something. I would LOVE to see all of that snow... I miss it sooo much... I know... I know... I am not shoveling it now... Well, I did miss it when my Dad was shoveling it... Not telling age here, but those were in the days when girls could not wear jeans or slacks to school, when you were freezing to death...

A couple of items here possibly worth questioning... About Glenn... I know I have missed reading some posts, and am having a, eh, somewhat hard time tying together wolves, a tongue and a mailbox... Maybe I shouldn't even ask about this one...

And then we have Billye:

"Then last night it stormed and I have to sleep on the couch with my little dog who is terrified of storms. (don't ask, long story)"

Now this would be an interesting subject. Are we not supposed to ask about why hubby made you sleep on the couch, or why your little dog is terrified of storms...

Ahhh... Deep in the heart of Texas, it is 56 degrees here, the sun is shining, I wish I were somewhere laying out in the sun, but my bathing suit swore it would leave home, if I ever tried to cram myself into it again... Maybe Bob's friend will invite us all down for a PN recovery week...

You guys better take it easy. You know you are going to PAY tomorrow...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote