Old 02-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend2U View Post
...whether 'tis nobler to suffer and smile,
or give in to fatigue and give up for a while.
When one looks so normal and all appears fine,
and the secret of pain is secretly mine.
The pain... the burn... fatigue that will drop me,
to the floor, to colapse, to sleep, to rest, awe...there's the rub!

Yes, the rub is the fine line between when I have almost convinced myself from saying: I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT to hitting the brick wall and saying: NEVERMIND!

It's just that the brickwall comes out of nowhere when I least expect it... right at the time when everyone is saying "How great I look and how well I must be doing". I have been the great pretender for years and have gotten pretty darn good at it. So when I hit the wall, you may ask, "What's wrong?" to which I will (with automaticity) reply, "Nothing, I'm fine!"... OR (this one gets funnier all the time) "I'm just tired."
Sleep and rest always win with me. It's my body telling me to shut up and stay! I am talking while out shopping, at a party, at work, etc. Body says NO MORE, I do my best to honor it's direct order!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (02-13-2008)