Thread: Calling in Sick
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh Kkkkknow

I really think we are all going nutz! I'm so cold I've got on pj's, fleecy robe and arm and hand warmers. The temp is hovering at about 60-63 degrees. The heat's not running as a result of the similarity in the indoor and outdoor temp. I'm wearing sandals and no socks tho. Can't stand shoes.

I've noticed a thread of thought all thru the different forums that tell me the winter weather is getting to all of us. And frankly Cycleops, I'm worried about you.

Sleeping with my dog? She's a chihuahua wih a terrible fear of storms. They call it "storm hysteria". We have a memory foam mattress and she has short bristly hair that sticks into the mattress. I also have 2 more of the chi's. (yeah, I know insane!) The house is divided in half with our living room, bedrooms and baths on one side of a half door and the dogs half of the house on the other side. They all sleep on a leather loveseat but.. When it storms, she sits and chirps loudly,..frantically on her side of the door. My husband isn't good enough, she's got to have her "mama", nothing stops her. As soon as I bed down on the couch in her half of the house, she gives a huge rattling sigh and goes to sleep with me.

I told you not to ask. yeah..I'm nutz too.

Billye