View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 09:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman View Post
All of you people who have posted bad experiences with him have to understand that is why neurosurgeons tell you up front there are significant risks with spine surgery, not everyone will benefit but most will. Think about this when you are reading any negative post about Dr. Jho's procedure because when you go into spine surgery no matter who the doctor is, you must always be aware that the outcome may not be good.
Great post. Everyone automatically assumes that they are going to be healed once they get out of surgery. The key thing is that everyone is different and everyone's situation is different. People are very quick to crucify someone for something negative. We rarely hear of anything positive.

Dr. William Zerick of Columbus, OH did a L2-S1 fusion on me and my back feels wonderful. There are days that I am stiff and there are certain chairs I can't sit in for long periods of time, but for the most part I feel great. I have a considerable amount of flexibility and I am doing quite well. The only negative thing going on with my body as a result of my injury is dealing with the nerve damage and trying to manage it.
Escobar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote