View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Hi Kell~

Sorry I didn't know you had posted till just now Kell. Yesterday I was sick at home so I can at least most of the day for I had worked the two days prirer to that. I am so tired and not up to designing a home like the nephews want me to do.

I have been trying to do things the pleasureable way to pleasure my nephew. I am willing to get this trailer, I really want I feel like that 's where I
want to settle down. On the other hand peolpe (MarK) thinks I need anew home. I don'r care at all if its new. There alot of things to buy then too. We are both tired of looking so I say Make an offer and go from there.

No kell, I haven't tried to sell my home yet. I do know of some that are interested in buying. They will look at it as soon as I price it. I doubt it I'll have to much trouble selling it. My pastor and I have been cleaning it from the outside and its a real job. I'm about to fall asleep after all the work each night. I amgoing to paint tomorrow. I haven't had much time to come online. I
try to remember to check.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but my little kitten died the next day after I found it. I didn't need another one anyhow. I have plenty I could take with me but if I can fine homes for the cuter one, I'll be happy. I have a friend that may take a few. I'll try to post tomorrow Kell. Hope things are well this you!
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote